Printed Photovoltaic / Printed Electronics
Ceradrop Inkjet/Aerosol/Nanojet Printer
- Digital material deposition platform combining Inkjet and Aerosol Jet technologies from low viscous to high viscous ink and paste.
- Modular scalable system from 1 to 5 or more print heads
- Up to 3 post process module; IR,UV,NIR, Photonic….
- Flexible or rigid Substrate up to 305 mm x 305 mm with thickness up to 10 mm or higher
- High accuracy five axis with motorized adjustable printing resolution, substrate alignment, and nozzle self-calibration
- Able to print in Raster-Scan mode( X or Y), Vector mod (XY) & Single pass ( X or Y)
- Print heads from single nozzle to multi nozzles
- Advanced Software for Drop analysis, post print characterization and CAD/CAM software accepts DXF, STEP, Gerber, GDSII, BMP